[ft-l] looking for a good weekend hike

--

Hi, all!
 I'm looking for a place in North FL along the FT to get out for a weekend =
hike away from hunters.  Any Suggestions?
BTW, I just spent the weekend at Franklin D Roosevelt State Park in Pine Mt=
n. GA.  We hiked the 23 miles end-to-end and it was one of the prettiest, w=
ell marked and maintained trails I've seen.  Moderately challenging with ni=
ce waterfalls....lots of rain though.
Trailtalker
Central FL