[ft-l] Do you use the FTA web site?

PLEASE continue the site. I can't imagine why the thought of discontinuing it
ever occurred.

This is probably one of our best PR tools being employed. Heaven knows, we
need all the PR we can get--if for no other reason, to educate newbies and
any curious party! I could go on infinitely with arguments to justify the
continuation of the site. It's just astonishing that the need is not so
obvious. And for a native curmudgeon, the suggestion that we entice more
people to our state is surprising mostly to me. But in order to protect our
trail that has been fought for and worked on for so long, the protection of
it can't be overlooked.

On a more selfish note: We now live in north Georgia. The mail delivery here
is undependable. Most of the time, we get our FOOTPRINT..........sometimes we
don't. So, the web site is my only convenient link to you guys. For the sake
of a homesick Cracker, don't take the site away.

Love y'all!
Alice & Danny

multipart/alternative
  text/html