[ft-l] Do you use the FTA web site?

I believe that the FTA is perhaps the most important
environmental organization in the state.  I say this
because it brings hundreds, if not thousands of people
to the outdoors, and once they experience the
wilderness, most will become avid protectors of the
environment. With this in mind we must keep every
possible portal open.

I use the FTA site as a teaching tool in my
environmental science classes, and it has helped to
inspire a large number of students, many actually now
walk the local trails.

The only way to attract young people to the trail and
the environment is through the web, this is where they
go for information...

I would venture to say that within 5 years mailing the
footprint will become a thing of the past, because it
will posted on the web.

This mail sent through Atlantic.Net Webmail: http://webmail.atlantic.net/