[ft-l] Do you use the FTA web site?

If I remember correctly, the website was how I discovered that the FNST
exists. I know that I discovered it online. At the very least, the website
was where I got most of my initial information about the trail. Improving
it would be better than getting rid of it, imo. More could be done with the
site to sell the trail to non-Floridians.