[ft-l] FTA Annual Conference

Part of the problem w/that solution is that it bypasses one of the purposes of the
raffle, which is to bring up the name of many of the active chapters.  (sort of like
advertising)  So, the sponsor of the gift needs to be given credit in front of an
audience, not on a list.  It also forgo's much of the witty banter that comes from
the "smaller" gifts.  I think we just need to pare down the number of gifts and
expedite the MC'ing a little.
Thanks all.
Betsy