From: Bluetrail@aol.com [mailto:Bluetrail@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 10:09 AM
To: ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [ft-l] FTA Annual Conference

Of course, I'm pejudiced, but I thought there was a great line-up of programs.
The worst part was that so many people missed Eb's talk and even more missed Jan
Benshop singing.  Both were wonderful and deserved a much bigger audience.  We
need to re-arrange things so that if we're going to have such good programs, we
put them on at a time when more folks are awake!

Are we maybe getting too many give-aways in the raffle?

Joan Jarvis
bluetrail@aol.com