[ft-l] Pitcher pumps

Thank you Sunny for your info on JD.  I will try not to do anything that
will cause them to examine and change your situation.  By the way, do you
have signs that say the water must be treated?

Kent L. Wimmer, AICP
Florida National Scenic Trail Liaison
Florida Trail Association, Inc.
(850) 942-9376 (w)
(850) 942-9305 (fax)
(850) 386-8442 (h)
Mailing address:
USDA Forest Service
National Forests in Florida
325 John Knox Rd, F-100
Tallahassee, FL 32303-4160

                    Sundra Piskura
                    <SunnyP@compuserve.com>         To:     "INTERNET:ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net"
                    Sent by:                        <ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
                    ft-l-admin@mailman.backc        cc:
                    ountry.net                      Subject:     [ft-l] Pitcher pumps
                    01/12/2001 10:22 AM
                    Please respond to ft-l

I have two wells in JDSP...they are considered "test wells"  and have been
there for years.  We just don't talk about them and management in the park
hardly ever gets out on our trail.

In Sunny So FLA
FT-L mailing list