[ft-l] By way of introduction

Hi. I am new to ft-l and would like to give you an idea of who I am and what
I am about. I am from northern Michigan, in a fairly prolific snowbelt, but I
spend about 4-5 months in Florida yearly. In life experiences I have a pretty
strong background. If life were a hike on the AT, I would be in New England
and heading north. In trail experience I am very limited. However, I do keep
in rather good physical shape. I intend to start a thru hike of the AT next
March. I probably have the proper mental attitude for such an undertaking. I
am sadly lacking in savvy and likely my equipment
is deficient in many ways. I will likely be asking many questions and hope
this is not an imposition. I, in turn, have little to offer you other than
friendship and thanks. I have spent a good deal of time reading about AT but
I realize this is a limited educational process. Anyway thanks for taking the
time for reading this and my best wishes to all of you.
                                        Dan