[ft-l] Re: Hiking Across Big Cypress

Bill in the Keys asked about water levels on the trail in Big Cypress.
Jo Jo reports that most of the trail from Loop Road to Oasis, on 13 Dec, was
6-15 inches deep and about 2 feet deep in one area.
In mid-January the trail from Oasis to I-75 will still have lots of places
with over 6 inches of water and maybe 2 feet or more in a few cypress heads.
We have an FTA hike scheduled for 8-10 March from I-75 to Oasis.  It should
be mostly dry by then.  Any FTA member who is interested can contact me for
more information.
Chuck