[ft-l] Trail Manual for the Florida Trail System availableon the web

Don't know why they disabled the "save target as..." feature, but when the
file opens in your browser there will be a disk icon on the Acrobat
toolbar. Click on that and you can save the file wherever you like.

At 09:49 AM 12/9/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>Kent,
>
>Do you suppose they could turn off the "feature" that prevents us from
>saving the manual to disk? The whole purpose of PDF in the first pace was to
>allow copying while preventing changes. It would make life much easier if we
>could copy the manual ourselves.
>
>Lee Parker

--------
"We intend to remain alive. Our neighbors want to see us dead. This is not
a question that leaves much room for compromise." - Golda Meir
--------
Erskine Fincher
fincher2@nettally.com