[ft-l] Looking for trail conditions update

Hi, folks. Since I see no update on the FTA website but have heard word of
ATV trouble on the trail in Christmas, and know there's new trail blazed in
Tosohatchee (we helped), and know some levees are being broken down to free
the Kissimmee River...

Can anyone give us the scoop on changes to the maps?  Sections 23 & 24 --
from Seminole Ranch through Tosohatchee, Deseret, and Bull Creek. Rich and I
expect to hike through these sections over the next few weeks. Thanks!

Sandy