Re: [ft-l] Got chiggers?

When I got chiggers, I tried everything.  The bites stopped itching in about
a month and started to clear up about a month after that.  Not much fun.  I
now avoid sitting on the ground and especially avoid areas with lots of pine
needles.  I tuck my pants into my socks and spray the boots and socks with
plenty of deet.  It may be hot and look a little funny but it sure beats
either itching or not hiking.
If I run into them again, I'll have to try the Campho.  If that doesn't
work, I'll do my summer hiking in the mall........
Bob Coveney