[ft-l] Got chiggers?

I did. Went hiking in Florida in the summer again. I'll never learn. :)

Anyway, when I stopped at Eckerd's a couple of days later, I asked the
pharmacist what I could do...and said "don't tell me to use nail polish!"
They were out of "Chigger-Rid," a name product, but she stopped and thought a
minute. "The active ingredient in 'Chigger-Rid' is euculyptus oil...here, try
this."

She handed me Campho-phenique for cold sores! Figuring what the heck, I tried
it. And it worked! Itching and swelling stopped the next day.

I wonder if Tea Tree oil would work too? :)

Cheers, Navigator

To:            <ft-l@backcountry.net>