[CDT-L] anaconda cut-off

I have a specific question for those who have hiked the Anaconda cut-off:
is there any water between Champion Pass and Warm Springs? We plan to hike
from Warm Springs northward, which makes it 20 miles to the first water I
know about, at Cold Spring. Was there anything on the way up?  I can just
see us, stumbling along on our first day out, climbing from the valley to
the top of the Divide with 9 days food, and 2 gallons of water - help!