Re: [CDT-L] Books?

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Kurt Russell wrote:

> I've had a question - I just didn't have the address (data
> loss) - Has anyone published a book on the CDT? Preferably, one
> with some technical info on the route as well as travel
> narrative... Thanks!

Amazon.com has a number of titles. Search for "continental divide trail".
I'm presently reading "Where the Waters Divide" by Karen Berger/Dan Smith. While
not a hiking guide per se it's a great account of their hike of the CDT.

-Milt

"Then, some night, one stands solitary in the darkness, and feels less than
the shadow of a leaf that has passed upon the wind." -Fiona Macleod