[cdt-l] Introduction

Welcome! Yet another 2004 CDTter to be. Cool! As said
before, you are in good, if odd company. :-)

Check the archives on www.backcountry.net.  The Owens
put together a nice place to start for town info.  Jim
and Ginny also put together a nice mini-guide they
passed out at ALDHA Gathering this October. Includes
some basic town info with mileage between re-supply
towns.

Jim or Ginny, any chance of getting that info online?
Think it will be a great resource for those who could
not attend the Gathering.

I also plan on using the maps available from Phlumf at
www.phlumf.com.  Heard great things about his maps
(and the sample New Mexico one looks quite nice).

On a similar note, just got my first issues of the
CDTS newsletter. I know it is a small community when I
know most of the people on the trail this past year...

Mags (three months off a long hike and already
planning for another one. Cripe!)

PS. Is anyone on the list doing the CDT this year? It
is not even 2003 and the 2004 crowd (myself included
:D) are taking over...

=====