[cdt-l] Introduction

In a message dated 12/28/2002 2:12:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Christopher.Mills@law.duke.edu writes:

> I am trying to very quickly put together an initial itinerary, and I
> was wondering if anyone can tell me how to get all the necessary info
> about resupply stops and mileages between them.  Pretty soon I will need
> to start assembling information about each of the resupply towns too, so
> if you have any suggestions for how I can get that information I would
> appreciate that also.

Go to <A HREF="www.backcountry.net">www.backcountry.net</A> and look in the CDT archives for the year 2000.

You'll find most of what you need written by Jim and Ginny Owen in January
and Febuary of that year.

And get the CDTS guidebooks!

Sly