From: Paul Magnanti [mailto:pmags@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 10:48 PM
To: cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [cdt-l] CDT in '04

>>Thinking about doing a CDT thru in 2004, anyone here
>>going then?

Assuming my plans work out, sometime around June 20th,
2004 plan on taking step and leaving the Canadian
Border. Approx 4 1/2-5 mos later, will hopefully
arrive at Mexico.

A fair amount of people I know plan on being on
thru-hiking the CDT in '04.  Seems like it will be
"big" year (relatively speaking) in terms of people
doing the trail. But a long can change in 1 1/2 yrs.

Mags

=====