[cdt-l] CDT in '04

I'm planning on a CDT thru in 2004 ... unless I freak out, bail on everything and go in 2003 ...
Ben Armstrong
 Paul Magnanti <pmags@yahoo.com> wrote:>>Thinking about doing a CDT thru in 2004, anyone here
>>going then?

Assuming my plans work out, sometime around June 20th,
2004 plan on taking step and leaving the Canadian
Border. Approx 4 1/2-5 mos later, will hopefully
arrive at Mexico.

A fair amount of people I know plan on being on
thru-hiking the CDT in '04. Seems like it will be
"big" year (relatively speaking) in terms of people
doing the trail. But a long can change in 1 1/2 yrs.

Mags

=====