[cdt-l] Flyin' Brian

I had a satellite telephone call this evening (9/24) from Brian.  He sounded
to be in good spirits.  He did not take the Creede Cut-off but did the full
Divide loop.  He still has to hitch hike tomorrow into Pagosa Springs for
his mail drop.  I am scheduled to pick him up at Cumbres Pass outside Chama,
NM, the afternoon or evening of 9/27 (or morning of 9/28 if the hitch is
slow).

He will be traveling to the NE from Albuquerque by Amtrak if he can get on;
otherwise by bus.

Allen Stibora