[cdt-l] trail roster

Actually, I started a Yahoo! Club for the Continental Divide Trail a few
months ago.   So far, I've only added the obvious links to get going.  I
encourage other list members to join (it's free) and if they have any photos
to add (you can set up your own album), please do.  You can also at you're
own links and post messages.  The Yahoo! Club site also has a chatroom which
hopefully we can use on occasion over the winter.

<A HREF="http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/continentaldividetrail";>Yahoo! Clubs continentaldividetrail</A>

I'll be sending out invitations to the others I either met at the Gathering
or know that are hiking next year.

Sly

In a message dated 10/26/2001 1:23:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
needhame@yucca.net writes:

> At 08:49 AM 10/26/2001 -0600, you wrote:
> >Hey Earl and whoever else,
> >
> >I met a lot of hikers planning to set out on the CDT next year. Is there
> >any way (or does it already exist) to create a trail register on the CDT-L
> >for prospective hikers seeking partners?
>
>          Inasmuch as I do not have direct access to the servers, perhaps
> Milt can assist on this one.  If I was going to create a registry, it would

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---