[cdt-l] trail roster

At 08:49 AM 10/26/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>Hey Earl and whoever else,
>
>I met a lot of hikers planning to set out on the CDT next year. Is there
>any way (or does it already exist) to create a trail register on the CDT-L
>for prospective hikers seeking partners?

         Inasmuch as I do not have direct access to the servers, perhaps
Milt can assist on this one.  If I was going to create a registry, it would
have to be somewhere else, perhaps on Yahoogroups.

         Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB mailto:needhame@yucca.net
Clovis, New Mexico DM84
Pet peeve #1: You look at a "SITE" with your "SIGHT".
Pet peeve #2: "Congratulations" does NOT have a "d" in it.