[cdt-l] Contacting Karen Berger

Hello all,

I'm planning a thru-hike along the cdt for next summer with some friends and I'm trying to get in contact with Karen Berger to find out some information about her route from Reserve to Cuba.  We would like to follow a route that is very similar to hers and Dan's through that area, but there is some private land and some other issues we have found.  So, if any of you know how to contact her and could let me know I would appreciate it greatly.  Or if you have information about her route in that area I could use that as well.  Thank you
Jen Ownbey

http://explorer.msn.com

text/html (html body -- converted)
---