[cdt-l] (Guest Post) America's National Scenic Trails book available

In a message dated 5/28/2001 12:07:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jlammers@san.rr.com writes:

> Hi, wanted to be sure you knew that the national scenic trails book with an
> entire chapter on the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail is available
> from the University of Oklahoma Press (1-800-627-7377)  Its hitting the
> shelves this month.
>
> America's National Scenic Trails
> By Kathleen Ann Cordes  Foreword by Steven Elkinton (National Park Service)

Sounds like a great book.  If I'm not mistaken Steve Elkinton was at the
ALDHA-W Gathering last year and did two talks that were very informative and
appeared concerned about the pulse of long distance hikers.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---