From: Dick E. Bird [mailto:mallery@traverse.net]
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2001 12:39 AM
To: cdt-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [cdt-l] dickebird website

I think David Patterson's been out in the sun too long. The site is
down. I
left it up for a year and a half with the journal from my 1999 CDT hike
help folks that are looking for trail information. I will put it up
again
when I get back from the GDT in August or Sept. and find a better web
host
than Charter. Glad to send a copy to anyone interested via email. I
appreciate all the info. I have ordered the hiking guide for the GDT,
found
the Backpacker article and checking out all the tent options. Also
checked
out the Y2Y site. Should be an interesting trek.=20
Keep Smilin', Dick E. Bird
The Dick E. Bird News
P.O. Box 377
Acme, MI 49610