[cdt-l] No Further Recipes Will Be Posted

      I must say that I'm surprised!  I'm catching up on two days of email,
and find such a discussion on the CDT-L!  Truth is, I'm enjoying the
recipes, and I think it's rather a nice change to actually have some
traffic on this list.

      I've spent time as a Boy Scout leader, and I'm familiar with the old
standby recipes, but the ones Linda has been posting are really
something!  Linda, please keep posting these!

      Earl

At 10:47 AM 6/17/01 -0700, Linda blasted the following out into the ether: