[cdt-l] No Further Recipes Will Be Posted

Linda wrote:

>I'm sorry if my posting of recipes has offended any readers for any
>whatever reason(s).

Linda -
I don't know who's been playing "nasty" off-list, but if it's not done "on
the list", you shouldn't take it seriously.  We're on all three lists so we
get the recipes 3 times - and we don't object.  In fact, we appreciate your
efforts.  Your recipes are, frankly, more useful than anything I've written
in the last month.  Please don't stop now.

Walk softly,
Jim