[cdt-l] synthetic versus down... at/pct/cdt stuff

--part1_fb.100ca747.278d35bf_boundary

In a message dated 1/9/01 5:19:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, sloetoe@yahoo.com
writes:

> types of insulation earn comparatively the same.
> No one holds a manufacturer to a given type of insulation -- they migrate
> to the use of that unsulation which best agrees with their designs,
> construction costs, intended uses/buyers, and profit. The last two are
> demand driven, and rule the day.

Blah blah blah blah. Blah.

I just wants to know how much a $200 Pattagucci fleece sweater costs to
manufacture. Thats all I wants to know. Also, as an economist, I think you're
leaving out a few things from your equation.

Sincerely yours,
Former Atttorney General Ed Meese

--part1_fb.100ca747.278d35bf_boundary