Re: [CDT-L] Apology

I know you doubt my sincerity, but I had intended the e-mail to go to friends
and family. When I created my e-mail list I didn't realize the CDT-L was in
it. I would never send such a personal and intimate e-mail to people I don't
know. My family and I have sacrificed a lot for what we are doing, and only
those who actually KNOW what it is we're doing would be able to appreciate
what we sent. That's why I said I was extremely embarrassed. I also joined
this list ONLY to receive information about backpacking the CDT. Based on
your e-mail I felt it was important to reiterate how embarrassing and sorry I
am.