Re: [CDT-L] Apology

Nicholas -
I think Earl said it best - if you weren't flamed in the first 12 hours, you
won't need your asbestos underwear here :-)

I once did the same kind of thing - sent what was meant to be a private post
to a hiking list.  It got me banned from that list - thank God.  Best thing
that happened to me in years.  But it WAS embarrassing (the mistake - not
the being banned).  Hang loose, my friend - and keep on hiking.

Walk softly,
Jim