Re: [CDT-L] [cdt-l] request help re: choosing tent

Karen -
We used a Clip Flashlite on the CDT - had a few minor problems driving
stakes but never anything serious.  The stakes, of course, would now
serve very well as corkscrews.  :-))  We did set up in many a gravel
roadbed - and more than a few rocky spots - once or twide we had to tie
it down.

For the PCT we'll (I think - if we get it in time) be starting with the
new 2-person Nomad.  Single wall, 2#, NOT free-standing.  We'll see how
it works out.

My favorite was a Eureka Cirrus II - but it's no longer available.

Weathercarrot says hi - he says he's using a Nomadlite.
Good luck,
Jim