[CDT-L] Maps

I am planning a 2001 thru-hike of the CDT.

I'm inclined to just order the maps from the CDTS, do you know if those
packets include all of the maps I'll need?  I am wondering about maps for the
area south of Scapegoat to Yellowstone... I noticed that the packet
descriptions don't list the maps for that area.  Are they included?  And if
not, what other sections are missing from the packets?

Thank you. Toby