Re: [at-l] Civil War books

First of all there some of us who take exception to using the words
"Civil War" so you can guess which side we are on. ;-)  I read a good one
last Fall.  "The Whiperwill sang at Chickamauga."  I do not remember the
author.  One of the reasons I enjoyed it was it was about one of the
smartest generals in the War.  The second reason I know a lot of the land
that is described.  It is a fiction, but a lot of research had been done
in writing the book.
Plodder