Re: [at-l] High point in Alabama

At 08:54 PM 12/29/99 EST, DaRedhead wrote:
>Does anyone know what/where the highest point in Alabama is?
>
>(one of these days I'll post a trail related post . . . I promise :))
>
>The Redhead

My brother's been up the high points in most states, and probably has info
on it.  I think his web site has something about this subject.  It's at
http://bombaci.rootsweb.com.  My favorite is, I think--Indiana, which is a
four-way crossroads in the middle of a cornfield somewhere.  Whoops!  I
forgot there were a bunch of Indianans crowing about their state recently
here ...

Hope that helps.