[at-l] What problem?

Now that Y2K is over, it wasn't near as bad as everyone thought
it would be. The power stayed on and the computers all kept
working. I don't know what the big deal was. Anyway, now I can
get ready for Christmas.

Wow seems to be a lot of people heading into the city...hmmm, if
there was going to be a big Y2K problem, they'd be heading out of
the city so all must be okay there too.

You know, I don't think I've ever been this early with my holiday
shopping. Great to finally be ahead of the rush.

Datto