[at-l] Happy holidays

I guess it is time for all of us to be politically correct and wish all a
wondrous of times in this holiday season.  My daughter is Buddhist, yet, this
time of the year means a gathering of friends and family.  She is living in
Nepal, and definately wanted us to call her on Christmas because she knew
that our family would be talking about how much we all mean to each other.  I
look at this as a time to reflect as to how lucky I am to have such a blessed
life.  If you get this feeling from nature (as I do) get out there!.. If you
get it from going to church, go there!  Let's just all be thankful that we
have another day to celebrate life!

Leapfrog