[at-l] It's Beginning to Look A Lot like Christmas,

but not up here in the Rockies.  I'm not unhappy though, because I still have
standing snow, and it is neat being able to go outside to collect twigs for
kindling in preparation for the next blast.

What I am happy about is the weather map, which says that you in the
Appalachian area are going to get the snow/rain that I am not going to get.
Let's build up that water level, the best gift your area can receive at this
time.

And it gives faith, faith that hard times (drought) do eventually end, which
is my hope for you in the New Year/Century.

So "Merry Christmas!" now because my AOL is acting funny, the way it does
when everybody in the universe seems to be online at once--as at Christmas
time.

Kinnickinic