[at-l] Re: Pack for small person

Sloetoe wrote about his experiences with the "Tough Traveler 'Camper'"
internal frame pack.  It worked very well for him.  I tried the pack for my
daughter and found it too wide with shoulder straps that were to long.  What
worked for her was a Osprey 2000 (or so) cubic inch daypack (I think the
Kestrel).. I found one with a small frame and ordered an extra-small hipbelt.

Anyway, my real point is to be prepared to shop around.  Pack fit involves
torso length, body width, etc. and what works well for one kid may not work
for another.

-- Jim