[at-l] Christmas Resolution

A couple of you kind-hearted cyber pals wondered where I have been. ;-)
Working.  What a concept! LOL

The day I got back from my 3 days on the AT in August I found a job waiting
that has been keeping me busy since - and I enjoy it - almost as much as I
enjoy paychecks. :p

But now I have 5 days off for Christmas, and for reasons of long-range
goals I am not doing much in the way of *doins* - no trips, etc.  So I
decided to have a goal, which quickly turned into a resolution.  Why not
go... HIKING!!!

I haven't done even a day hike since August (just a couple walks in the
woods and lots of walking on the paved greenway, etc. - pleasant, but not
the same).  So I just wanted to go on record that I will plan and carry out
a dayhike this weekend and then report back.   Whew.  Sometimes commitment
is not so bad.

And a Joyous Christmas to all!

Delita