Re: [at-l] Re: Year End Survey

1) What were some highlights and lowlights of your hiking in 1999?

highlights

Hiking in Colorado, in RMNP, and walking by a small herd of moose eating
breakfast in a meadow on a segment of the CDT that passes through the park;
hiiking up to Odessa Lake and having a marvelous lunch there.

lowlights

Having my knees turn evil on me while hiking in Colorado.

2) What are your hiking goals for 2000?

To get outside as often as I can.  And to convince yet another couch potato
friend to try hiking.  I figure the more people who appreciate the woods the
more people who might be willing to protect the woods.

3) What are some highlights and lowlights of the at-l from 1999?

highlights

All of the humor.  I was also really interested in the To Tree or Not To
Tree thread.

lowlights

Those who want how to prescribe out the outdoors should be enjoyed.  I say
that a hiker with a cell phone is less of a problem than a person who wants
to pave the world to make the roads wider.

4) What would you wish to the list be for 2000?

Continued helpful, happy babble about hiking.

Merry Christmas, ya'll.

Lynn