[at-l] Have a... (was Re: Hanging Food...)

Felix-the-Mulcher wrote:

> ... Have a nice weekend all of you non-home accessers...

	Well, I'm one of those, and this is my last day at work until
Dec. 27.  I'm gonna miss you guys.  Hope each one of you has a very,
very happy Holiday, whichever one you celebrate and whether or not
it's even this month.
	And, by the way, here in Fla. we don't think it's weird to
mulch year-round.

	--  Peace on Earth(worm) who mulches and celebrates life all year
long.

P.S.  Gee, I almost forgot... The 5th Annual Holiday Hike takes place at
Phipps Park here in Tallahassee on New Years Day, 1/1/00--a leisurely
all-day 8-mile hike on the Phipps Park hiking trail, with a New Years
surprise (!) when we stop for lunch at the scenic Oak Hammock.  Sponsored
by the Apalachee Chapter of the Florida Trail Association and guided by
yours truly.  Y'all come.  850-668-4334 to sign up and get details on
meeting time and place. --  EW