[at-l] Tuckerizing

Ok, this question comes out of an off-line discussion I was having with
OrangeBug (as I prepare the hot newbie iron to brand my forehead).

Could you all please enlighten me as to the origin of the term "Tuckerize"
and perhaps provide me with some pointers on how to "Tuckerize" one's self.
Actually, now that I rethink that - that sounds kind of disgusting and quite
possibly painful.  Rather instead, could you provide any pointers on
"Tuckerizing" one's pack.

mucho gracias,

	Tom