Re: [at-l] felix and camping

In a message dated 12/13/99, 2:50:20 PM, KarenS62@aol.com writes:

<<! With some secretive emails flying back  and forth between Indiana and
Orlando not only did Felix made arrangements for Solar Bear and I to attend
the
Mellancamp concert, but also arranged back stage passes as well>>

You realize, I hope, Felix, that Shannon is going to be quite jealous.  I
hope you're prepared to deal with a jealous Shannon.  It's not a perty
picture.  In fact, she will probably be so upset she'll steal a car and drive
to Indiana - you might want to leave town for awhile . . .

<g>

The Redhead