[at-l] felix and camping

At the risk of ruining his image, I would like to thank Felix publically for
the excellent birthday present!!

Due to a series of coincidences, I just happened to be spending the weekend
in Orlando at the same time that Felix's employer was giving a concert! With
some secretive emails flying back  and forth between Indiana and Orlando not
only did Felix made arrangements for Solar Bear and I to attend the
Mellancamp concert, but also arranged back stage passes as well. Although we
did not get a chance to meet the man who would dare to employ a ferret loving
backpacker, we had a fantastic time. The concert was great - he puts on a
very energetic and entertaining show!

Thanks Felix, I owe you a pizza with a great big bowl of anchovies on the
side!!

POG