Re: [at-l] Dec 22 - full moon - I didn't know that.....

<<OK, here's a really stupid question -- I thought the winter solstice was
on December 21st.  Does this Dec. 22nd here mean "after midnight" on Dec.
21 (which, of course would  be Dec. 22nd)?  Or is it really the end of the
day Tuesday, Dec. 22nd into Dec. 23?  Aarrrrrughhhhh .... who's idea was it
to change dates while we're all sleeping?  This gets me every time!!
(Natural blonde)>>

Winter solstice arrives when the sun enters Capricorn on late Tuesday
December 21st to early Wednesday December 22nd.   In the western United
States, this will take place at 11:44 pm (PST) December 21st.   On the east
coast, it'll be Wednesday predawn (2:44 am EST).