[at-l] Links

I imagine you could develop a personality test by taping a person's computer
and seeing a list of their bookmarks.  I guess you can view my personality
at http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington/backpackinglinks.htm .  I took a
few minutes and added my hiking bookmarks to a page on my website.  It lists
the links into categories of general hiking info & places, gear &
outfitters, and sites of hikers & photos.  If you are interested, or just
don't have any sort of life otherwise, you can entertain yourself for hours
with these links alone.

Let me know if you think this is useful.