Re: [at-l] This day, last year

I zink it zoundz like another halluzinatory epizode of FritZiphrenia brought
on by a fitful night of inzomnia on a worn Z-rest.  Who would have thought it
was contagious though.  Perhaps Pilot's zighting of the "Z" was triggered by
mere zuggestion.  It does zound a little inzane.
Now about that lunch.  How about a Zesty Zucchini Zoup?

Zorry,  I couldn't rezist.
Back to a lurk deeper than Midlifes's