Re[2]: [at-l] Boots, Shoes, and othermobiles

     not offhand, but if you put a string together like "running" "pronate"
     "motion control" "foot plant" and such, you'd zero right in pretty
     fast. Look for Dr. Pribut's Sports Med stuff, and/or podiatrics.

Subject: RE: [at-l] Boots, Shoes, and othermobiles
Author:  "Gould; Dan" <DGOULD@NECC.org> at ima
Date:    12/1/99 5:36 PM

Anyone know of a current site or book that might have this kind of
information?  I'm looking for a lighter-weight pair of boots.  So far,
nothing fits like my Merrell Wilderness boots which fit my feet like gloves,
but unfortunately are pretty heavy.

Big Blue Frog

they even gave me an
old Runner type Magazine that had the article in it that described how to
tell what kinda foot you had as well as a listing of the shoe brands and
models and what kind of foot they were made for.