Re: [at-l] Foot rub (was: I'm on THE List)

In a message dated 12/1/99 8:57:17 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
m_factor@hotmail.com writes:

<< Hey Sly!

 Mind your own business.   >>

I know!

I should hook up a breath analyzer to my computer.  I had way too many last
night, too much stress lately driving the 140 miles to work and back around
DC  The traffic is brutal and I think I'm going to die daily.

I can't wait to get out of here and hiking again.  Sorry for all the flames
people.

I think I'll take a couple aspirins and a nap,  maybe one aspirin and two
naps.

Good night,  Sly