Re: [at-l] Foot rub (was: I'm on THE List)

> I'd like to hear from the thruhikers if they got many footrubs on the
Trail,
> and if they think regular footrubs would help.  I've thought more than
once
> about setting up a booth at Trail Days to give foot and back rubs.
> > Happy trails,> Solar Bear

I hiked with Amazon who is an excellent massager! I got foot rubs almost
everyday,,,though they felt more like torture,,,the other hikers would laugh
when I yelled out in pain! Of course they wanted foot rubs tooo,,,,but
alas,,,,Amazon reserved that torture just for me. It did help my feet and I
think that was the only way I was able to hike those first 400 miles. I had
tremendous pain in both feet after hiking only 6 miles a day,,,and of course
was NOT going to stop at 6 miles.
    Now,,,if you could bring some hot water with ebson salts in it! KC